Doing more than ever before, YDWA launches first ever Campaign School
The Young Democrats of Washington have been building our capacity to do great things – one of which was our first ever Campaign School. 32 Young Democrats, from as far as Bellingham, Vancouver, Wenatchee, Spokane, Pullman and Yakima, came to Seattle to learn campaign skills from industry experts. YDWA is committed to building a strong bench of campaign professionals with the skills and network they need to take Democratic campaigning to the next level.
- Katherine Bobman on Fundraising
- Darci Larsen on Digital Strategy
- Hilda Thompson on Messaging and Image
- Rep. Gael Tarleton gave our lunch keynote
- Alex Hendrickson covered Field and Volunteer Management
- Courtney Smith provided an overview of Votebuilder
Special thank you to our sponsors: Brian Bishop, Mathew Yoo, and Cathy Allen who provided the classroom space and donated copies of her book “Taking Back Politics” to all of our attendees!